Tuesday, March 29, 2011

mistakes we know we're making...

I should have done a lot of things. I should have taken a day off...it wore me out to the point of getting walking pneumonia and bronchitis. So, all of those days off that I should have taken over the last month had to be compiled into this week and a half where I'm focusing on getting better.

I should have kept my mouth shut like I was asked to. I misjudged two people I thought I could trust, and it could have ended a lot worse. I had to do a lot of backpedaling and smoothing over.

Money will be fine, but taking this much time off, I may have to dip into my savings a bit. Plus, April was going to be a bit rough anyway, with Garrett and I going to KC next weekend, my mum and brother coming to town,the Decemberists with Boston, papers, and finals. I may end up working a bit longer in May to make up for it. [Not part of my original plan, but it'll be ok.]

I have a lot going on in my mind lately. I need to do some massive writing. I've had an idea of a project that I really want to get working on. I have the time, I just need to do a bit more pre-writing.

I'm so behind in school right now. I'm not sure how that happened. I have an A in sociology, a B in business writing, and a C in physics. I'm in the middle of playing catch up on book questions from physics, which will help that C...and I just have to stay on top of it the rest of the semester. The other two classes I'm ok with, just gotta keep on keeping on. I need to start working on my research paper for sociology, and my final paper for business writing. If I get these done sooner rather than later, the end of the semester will be faaaar less stressful.

Life is a balancing act. If things go out of whack, it gets harder for awhile...but eventually, things will sort themselves out, and you'll get the hang of it.

Clay's in town this week. We saw this movie last night, and I was impressed by the use of music in this movie. [Though Zach Synder's movies usually use amazing music.] So here's a link to the Sucker Punch soundtrack, along with this plea: go see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment