Saturday, April 24, 2010

Post #10: A List.

I am doing that thing that I do when I am stressed...I am ignoring something I need to do because I am too busy freaking out, and going to take twenty minutes, focus on something else, and apparently that something else is a list of things I want to do this summer.

SUMMER LIST: Things I wanna Do.
-Drink too much coffee.
-Spend too much time outside.
-Read.
-Hang out with my friends.
-Weekly zoo visits with Lesley.
-t-shirt quilt.
-Learn to knit.
-Lost marathons with Garrett.
-Go to at least two concerts.
-Make some money.
-Sleep in.
-Hang out at Mokabes.
-Meet new people.
-Find a favorite new album.
-Dye my hair. Twice.
-Buy new shoes.
-Save money.
-Clean my room.
-Go on a float trip.
-Leave the bi-state area.
-Lazy days at home.
-crazy busy days out n about.
-See a movie.
-Eat an ice cream cone.
-Watch the sun set. and rise. [maybe not in the same twenty four hours, but then again...maybe so.]
-Do something spontaneous.
-Do something nice for someone else.
-Write.
-Find a new hobby.
-Enjoy myself, in the now. No worrying about the future.


....Ok. That felt pretty decent. It only took about two minutes. *laughs* well, the rain today has made me think of Joshua Radin and A Fine Frenzy, two of my rainy-music staples. Let's upload 'em.

A Fine Frenzy: Near To You [The key change in this song makes it for me. So simple, yet totally effective.]
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmj2chlynzf

Joshua Radin: The Fear You Won't Fall [I like the lyrics of this one.]
http://www.mediafire.com/?ggtkkjuhhxn

No comments:

Post a Comment