Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Post #9

I miss Laura. Our friendship is weird, all of a sudden. Well...not all of a sudden. You're much too dependent on her, and she has randomly developed a life outside of you. You talked about it for a bit when you saw her last week. For 45 minutes, before Tanji showed up. [You're not bitter about this.] I think the new plan is to just...wait it out. Quit being desperate and let her come to you. She'll miss you eventually. In the meantime...take this opportunity to enjoy some time alone. To spend time with people you don't see as often. You had fun with Jen, Lydia n' the Maryville crowd that still speaks to you. You'll be hanging out with Garrett and Brad later this week. Once Schubs leaves Starbucks, she'll have more time. Lesley will be home soon. Hang out with Courtney again.

Meanwhile, you have your two projects due in a week, not to mention two finals to start getting ready for. You should get on that also.

I don't know. There's weirdly a ton and yet nothing to update as per my life.

*shrug* For now, I think I'mma throw in a movie, chill out, and do some homework today. I might come back and post a song later, but for now, nothing is really speaking to me.

[Jeez, could I be any more apathetic?]

No comments:

Post a Comment