Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Post #8 : The first steps in a new direction...

My nightmares have returned. I don't understand. It had been since leaving Katie's. I've had the same nightmare the past few days. Just strange...things. I can't help but wonder what this means, what's going on in that squishy little sponge-brain up there. Why now? I really don't want to bout with insomnia right now...in a month, I won't mind as much, but now is just not a good time. I gotta finish school up.

I don't know. I question my mental stability about twice a week. It's starting to lose meaning.

Florence + The Machine has gotten my musical mind in knots. Her voice is crazy good, and I'm loving this song right now.
"Dog Days Are Over"--Florence + The Machine
http://www.mediafire.com/?ajzjzz4jjjm

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment