Monday, June 14, 2010

#17,

Confession: I have been craving strawberry ice cream for the last three weeks straight.

...

I still haven't had it. Maybe I should do that tomorrow.

...
This has nothing to do with anything.

Yeah, anyway.

*sigh* I feel as if I should write. I feel like I have nothing to write. Therefore, I'm going to update my summer list from post #10.

SUMMER LIST: Things I wanna Do. [about 6 weeks in]
-Drink too much coffee. [Like I wouldn't accomplish this. Duuuh.]
-Spend too much time outside. [I got sun burnt and it took about three weeks to heal and now it's randomly 100 degrees every day. Inside plz.]
-Read. [I have been, although not as much as I would like.]
-Hang out with my friends. [Almost every day.]
-Weekly zoo visits with Lesley.[Ok, so...we've gone once. but work schedules and the weather are making this quite impossible.]
-t-shirt quilt. [need to set aside money for materials.]
-Learn to knit.
-Lost marathons with Garrett. [hahahaha. Doubtful. We've hung out once, and he's blown me off every other time within the last 6 weeks. Fail.]
-Go to at least two concerts. [Ticket possessed for Something Corporate. Deciding on Phoenix and a few other shows.]
-Make some money. [not yet.]
-Sleep in. [not yet.]
-Hang out at Mokabes. [Marking this off because duh. Moks is a constant. I need to go this week, it's been awhile.]
-Meet new people.
-Find a favorite new album. [meh. Right now, on a Wilco-MCS-Regina-K's Choice binge.]
-Dye my hair. Twice. [The first is probably Wednesday.]
-Buy new shoes.
-Save money. [HA.]
-Clean my room. [working on a massive reorganizational project.]
-Go on a float trip.
-Leave the bi-state area.
-Lazy days at home. [I've had a few pretty amazing ones. More plz.]
-crazy busy days out n about. [oh crap, yes. Happened, checked off.]
-See a movie. [I took myself to see Shrek. I will also be taking myself to see the new Toy Story movie, because I am a child.]
-Eat an ice cream cone.
-Watch the sun set. and rise. [maybe not in the same twenty four hours, but then again...maybe so.]
-Do something spontaneous.
-Do something nice for someone else. [I've done nice things but not the amazingly nice thing I apparently am holding myself to, so this stays unmarked.]
-Write.
-Find a new hobby.
-Enjoy myself, in the now. No worrying about the future.



I feel like I should be accomplishing more with my summer than working copious amounts and bullshitting around with my friends, but then again...why? It's all going to be fine. You're working plenty hard now. You'll be working even harder this fall. Convince yourself that you actually need a break because you're being an idiot by feeling lazy.

I'll post a song later. I'm not feeling too musical right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment