Thursday, October 28, 2010

just more nonsense.

I know I haven't written much. There hasn't been much to say.
Yes, a lot's happened, but...*shrug* it's happened, I have to move forward. I have to say though, the last day was hard, but not. It was hard at two points: when Garrett left at 11, and right at 1, when I was talking to the few regulars left. [Mostly Eric, who has always been my favorite.] Craig rolled in about 1:30 while we were cleaning. Ging kept crying, Becky kept mumbling French obscenities--I took a bit of joy in taking care of my girls and making sure Craig felt like a douche. I didn't scream, I didn't yell, I didn't get ghetto in his face. I was calm. Hell, maybe I'm growing.

It's been a weird week. Yes, I've seen Garrett almost every day. Hung out with Jake.Got coffee with Austin. Getting lunch with Lauren and Ging here in a few hours. Talked to Beck n Boosh almost every night. I still feel off. I almost want to call Mrs. G. Call Eric. Hell, I'd even take some of the regulars I didn't like so much. And watching someone else make my coffee kinda hurts. [Mokabes was good, in that Ronnie let me behind the counter to do myself.] I miss our little family.

I need to work on getting myself out of this house and yet not spending money. It's easy for me to hide in here and wait to be drawn out.

...See, this is why I don't write much. I feel like I'm not making any sense. Where is my grasp on the English language lately?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment