Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The first day of the rest of my life....

So.
more talking, more planning.
This is actually going to happen.

My last day of classes will be May 12 with finals. After that, it'll just be the simple matter of packing up Chuck [or a van, depending on what we decide to do] and trucking down to St. Petersburg, Florida!

There are a few people I want to tell in person before I announce it hugely. mostly Garrett and Greg, who I can't seem to get a hold of, and Laura, who I'll see tomorrow night. I'll need to call Clay and plan a weekend to see him...maybe a few times. I need to make a few other phone calls, but....

This is really happening. Holy moly.


...now it's just a matter of finding a place to stash my stuff from Marchish to mid May. The Jarchows are an option. The Wilkinsons. Courtney apparently has a hookup for me. Jeff's working on something. My grandparents are an option. (I haven't told them yet...I'm still ironing out the details. I'll probably talk to them Monday, after classes.) Hell, even Jake offered to let me crash for a bit if need be.


I shall survive this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment