Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh, holy jeez.

So.
Jeff is kicking me out, due to my intense lack of funds to be able to pay rent.
Fair. I'm not mad.

And once again, here I am, making a list of things I have going for me in the Lou:

...


Done.

So.
My mom is offering to help move me down to Florida. To help pay for it. She's offered housing. I'd be able to do school down there....

The only miniscule problem is me, in general, not being a fan of Florida. But hey. I miss my mom and I just want to end this perfect shithole of a story in the Lou. It'd be an easy out.

I'd be able to move in May...meanwhile, I need to find a place to crash for a few months while I wrap up school.

I will miss some people, but...that's what facebook is for. Phones. Texting. Planes, trains, automobiles.

The idea of warm sounds super amazing.

Now...to actually figure out if this will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment