Thursday, January 27, 2011

Alien. Nation.

I posted last time about my focus being on my friends, the people that are here, NOW, and how I want to enjoy that time we have left together.

....

apparently I am the only one.

I'm trying to be understanding. People are busy, they have lives. Shit happens. However, being blatantly blown off several times, especially by the one person who I really will miss having in my life in more ways than one, I'm just...I'm hurt. I'm not sure what to do about it. Yelling and stomping around to them does nothing but put them on the defensive and have them pull further away. Yet...here I am, spending yet another day, crying in my apartment because my friends don't seem to care.

Maybe this will make leaving that much easier, but for now...I'm just sad and lonely. Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment