Wednesday, August 24, 2011

:)

JOB INTERVIEEEEEW!
Tomorrow. at Indigo Coffee, a shop out in Tampa. It's kinda far, but...um, hai. I used to drive from Fenton to the Valley practically every day. Oh, and Ellisville. and the mall. I'm used to driving for work. NBD. Things might actually be turning around!

I need to keep focusing on the positives in my life right now. The interview. My support circle of wonderful friends and family. This beautiful scenery I've put myself in. I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, clothes on my back. The ability to work through things in my life. There's a sweet boy in my life who I enjoy and enjoys me. (and whose new favorite thing is "movie dates" with me...where we both end up watching the same movies to fall asleep to. So. Cute.)

All right. I gotta get moving on. I promise I will keep the world updated as things happen. For now...I need foodstuffs.


1 comment:

  1. Girrrrllll, you know you got this job thing on lock. Just sayin'. You're right and you're pretty, and totally hireable =)

    ReplyDelete