Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I really need to quit this.

Went out on a date with a really sweet guy. The only issue is that he is polyamorous, is married, has a kid. However, he and his wife are very open with each other about their other relationships. And well...I'm ok with that. As long as everyone is honest. and well, one date doesn't necessarily mean anything. And I'm me, which means slowness happens.

However, it's as if God wants to taunt me. Literally as I pull out of the parking lot after leaving this date, Greg calls, to talk to me about his trip. And we proceed to talk for two hours. It was great to hear his voice, and we talked, once again, what it will be like when he's here and how exciting it will be to be together again, this time with no restrictions.

After I get off the phone, dateboy had texted me several times, to tell me that he had a great time and that he really liked me and hoped to see me again. and I proceeded to feel like complete crap.


I'm an idiot, I'm realizing. I still have feelings for Greg. I should not be going out with other guys, no matter how much I think I'm over him. Because I'm not. The end. Which is dumb. I'm just asking for trouble. I'm asking to get my heart stepped on again.

When will I learn?

Apparently not soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment