Monday, August 15, 2011

a quick one.

I'll write a bit til I get a phone call from a certain boy. I just wanted to...I don't know.

I sat down with a paper journal last night/this morning (it was probably about 2am, so...yeah) and proceeded to pen the first short story I've written in months...hell, probably years. It's bad. Well...not bad, but...rough. I would like to edit it and probably post it here. It's been so long since I've done any sort of creative writing aside from random bloggy posts, and it was nice to sort of think in those terms again. Hopefully it'll be something I keep up with.

Had my first appointment with the counselor today. It was fine. I was paaaainfully nervous leading up to it, but he was a sweet, soft spoken man. We didn't get into things too deeply this first go-around, but I'm sure it'll happen in subsequent appointments.

Ah well. There goeth the phone. I'm off to talk to the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment